Descriptions for SmartAlbums 2.0.19
Name: Pixellu SmartAlbums
– Operating system: Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
– RAM: 4GB
– Operating system: Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), or El Capitan (10.11)
– RAM: 8GB or more
Web Site: http://pixellu.com
Album Design Software for Photographers. Enjoy making albums with SmartAlbums.
The fastest, easiest and most intuitive album design software available.
We’ve made it easy so you can get back to the things you love.
The easiest way to design your albums.
Pixellu™ SmartAlbums® puts thousands of professionally-designed templates at your fingertips, while giving you full creative freedom. Select your images, drag and drop, and immediately see a design. It’s that simple. With beautiful layouts to choose from, easy customization, and time-saving technologies, there is no better way to design your album.
What’s New SmartAlbums 2.0.19
Fixes and Improvements
– When using menu item ‘Copy Filenames’, the filenames no longer include the extensions (can now be used in Adobe Lightroom).
– Fixed crashes on macOS Sierra (10.12) for albums that were created on SmartAlbums 2.0.14 and older.
– Fixed issues with mat ID drawing for Renaissance matted albums.
– Frames in templates, that were created in SmartAlbums 2.0.12, will have their size modified to work correctly with the updated algorithm for storing custom templates frame sizes (versions 2.0.11 and prior are not affected).