|Created on||2017-02-16 02:08:09|
|Files||Silverstack 5.4.2.zip (132.6 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://pomfort.com/silverstack/
Clever Media Management for Film Productions.
The software for simplified media and color workflows.
Backup Huge Amounts of Movie Data Quick and Securely
- Offload and archive in high-speed with checksum verification - Silverstack offers all the data security you need.
- Benefit from Silverstack's tuned copy engine and use features like cascading copy and the new checksum type "xxhash" to get the best performance out of the latest storage hardware.
- Silverstack XT also enables fast data transfers to LTO tape drives via LTFS.
Process and Structure Media and Metadata in a Cost Effective Way
- Trace media, look up metadata, manage looks, and quality-check material in Silverstack's powerful library.
- The clearly arranged metadata library connects professionals with their media, camera metadata, and looks in a more powerful, efficient and collaborative way. All kind of media files are copied and managed the same, secure way.
- For a wide range of selected camera formats including RAW and “Log” media, Silverstack enables native and non-destructive video and audio playback of source material, supports comprehensive metadata and look management, as well as transcoding of media to ProRes and H.264.
Color Grading and Look Library - Streamline your look workflows.
- The latest version of Silverstack comes with extensive color grading functionalities. Manipulate looks interactively with typical grade controls, create an individual grade for each clip and build a Look Library to manage looks for an entire project.
- For a better integration you can easily import single looks or whole look archives from LiveGrade Pro. The Matching Wizard automatically applies these looks to the according clips in Silverstack's library.
Share, Distribute and Transfer Clip and Color Information
- Create clip reports, transcode media for preview, and transfer metadata to common dailies and NLE tools.
- Easily create customizable PDF reports, exchange metadata libraries between several Silverstack systems and transfer your clip and color metadata to the next production step or common dailies and NLE tools like DaVinci Resolve and AVID Media Composer.
- Speed up your entire data management process by using Silverstack as a central ingest and data management station in a distributed production environment.
Silverstack and Silverstack XT
Silverstack covers all functionality for comprehensive on-set data management. Silverstack XT extends these features by additional formats, distributed workflows and specific post features.
What's New in Version 5.4.2:
● Fixed: Mhl generation fails when copying file sequences with file size verification
● Fixed: Backup to LTFS not possible if the volume is mounted under /tmp
● Fixed: Scanning of some Phantom cine files may never finish
● Fixed: Backup to LTFS can not handle file size verification
Silverstack v5 Introduction