Descriptions for Shortcut Bar 1.8.4
Name: Shortcut Bar – Quick Access
Developer: FIPLAB Ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://fiplab.com/apps/shortcut-bar-for-mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/shortcut-bar-quick-access/id1148891783?mt=12
“This is one of those apps you never knew you needed until you got it. All I can say is WOW!”
Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders, apps and web bookmarks that you need lightning fast access to.
The app lives in your menubar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts. Whenever you require access to these important files and folders, simply click on the menubar icon and select the item from the dropdown list.
We believe that within just a few days of use, you’ll be totally hooked and wonder how you ever lived without Shortcut Bar. The app will save you time and speed up your workflow.
– Add as many files, folders, web links and apps that you would like instant access to
– Sort files and folders into Groups with headings, making it easier to find the shortcut you’re looking for
– Folders and files are presented with their respective icon
– Choose whether clicking on a shortcut opens it in Finder or opens the item itself
– Expand and navigate within folders
– Choose whether the app starts at login or not
– Ultra quick access to any file/folder/website/app that you desire
– No more shuffling through directories on Finder to locate exactly what you’re looking for and use regularly
– Save time and improve productivity
We’ve worked hard to make Shortcut Bar an amazing experience for our users. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback and support!
What’s New in Shortcut Bar 1.8.4
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.