Descriptions for Screens 4.2
Name: Screens for Mac
Release Date: 28 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://edovia.com/screens-mac/
Screens is an excellent VNC client for your Mac.
- iCloud – Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS devices, including your Mac.
- OS X 10.7 Lion-ready: use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
- Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
- Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
- Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
- Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
- Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs, and most VNC servers.
- Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
What’s New in Screens 4.2
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra compatibility
- Sending system shortcuts to the remote computer can now be turned off in the app preferences
- Screens will no longer show the Library window when it is launched from a supported file format
- Fixed Danish keyboard mapping issues
- Fixed issue where fullscreen window would pause when Screens is running on a multiple display configuration
- Stability improvements