|Created on||2017-01-21 13:24:00|
|Files||※ See Files|
Name: Rhinoceros for Mac
Release Date: 19 Jan 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8.5 or later (OS X 10.11 betas not supported)
RAM minimum: 8 GB RAM or more recommended
Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD graphics processor recommended
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.rhino3d.com/mac
Rhinoceros can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
● Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
● Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
● Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
● Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
● Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
● Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
● Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
● Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
What's New in Version 5.3:
● Added support for macOS Sierra
● Preferences > General allows for more customizations
New commands added:
● Improved file IO for SketchUp (.skp), .vrml, .csv, .ply, and .eps
● License validation bug fixes and improvements
● Many user interface refinements throughout
● Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements
● MR-1100 - Multi-line dimensions don't work
● MR-1195 - Explode: Exploding Annotation text should create curves
● MR-1999 - Right-mouse button > Repeat Command should not list DO NOT REPEAT commands
● MR-2192 - ShowEdges dialog missing "non-manifold edges" in Mac Rhino
● MR-2213 - Explode: Fails on text
● MR-2276 - Right-click to complete command does not work with Middle-button set to Manipulate View
● MR-2377 - Custom Commands that have never been added to a Tool Palette never get saved (aka "Jimmy's bug")
● MR-2379 - Loft is missing "Split at tangents" checkbox in the dialog version
● MR-2408 - Custom mesh remains checked
● MR-2413 - Layer: Order incorrect in Properties
● MR-2542 - Open IGES - some borders as single edges
● MR-2679 - Dragging SolidPoints does not get on the Undo stack
● MR-2723 - Check for Updates... requires that a modeling window be open
● MR-2736 - Changing Layout layer visibility also effecting Model layers
● MR-2763 - Zoo Auto Discovery does not work
● MR-2774 - Grasshopper: Cube Root Component
● MR-2793 - Points import skips the first line
● MR-2797 - Grasshopper: Window blanks out modeless panels
● MR-2801 - Add "Draw Order" Tool bar to Drafting
● MR-2813 - Boolean split fails, works in Windows
● MR-2832 - Localization: Insert dialog not localized in Traditional Chinese
● MR-2837 - DimORD Does Not Return to Default Behavior
● MR-2838 - Scaling of Ordinate Dimensions Is Not Correct
● MR-2851 - Layer: Viewing layout and detail layer panel incorrectly reorders layer columns
● MR-2867 - Dialog adjustment: MaterialEditor
● MR-2873 - Memory leaks in Intersect
● MR-2889 - BlockManager: Command is not scriptable
● MR-2906 - Crash when running Hide during BoxEdit
● MR-2909 - Rhino for Mac corrupting Rhino WIP (6) for Windows 3dm files
● MR-2932 - Null reference exception in Eto.Mac.Forms.ColorHandler
● MR-2933 - Tool palette icons inactive (RhinoWIP 5D129w)
● MR-2934 - Sidebar states are not transferred to duplicates or new documents.
● MR-2963 - UI Cleanup: Sidebar doesn't stay hidden
● MR-2967 - License Validation: Expired Evaluation Licenses incorrectly ask user to validate
● MR-2969 - Crash on open skp
● MR-2971 - 4View: Viewports unevenly sized when 4 views set
● MR-2977 - All icons in sidebar are not shown after new session
● MR-2980 - Error using the Taper component from the Jackalope plugin
● MR-2983 - Grasshopper: Bake doesn't work since ExplicitHistory was renamed to Grasshopper
● MR-2984 - Copy/Paste: Command+V does not work
● MR-2988 - Buttons clipped in Insert dialog
● MR-2992 - Text offset when printing to PDF
● MR-2995 - Localization error (de): A command name contains a space character.
● MR-2996 - de-de Localization: Command name collision with "Intersect" and "Section"
● MR-2998 - License validation: Wizard doesn't automatically appear when running Rhino with language set to something other than English
● MR-977 - Nudge Direction Options Shifted
● MR-1054 - On first run, default bottom inspector should display Help inspector
● MR-1104 - Properties > Show isocurve spinner has no label
● MR-1117 - "Click to change object color" may not work
● MR-1597 - ExtractMeshFacesByAspectRatio dialog box
● MR-1957 - Doc Settings | Linetypes | Autolayout work needed
● MR-2007 - Layer Panel tooltips are inconsistent
● MR-2545 - Grasshopper: icons for .gh, .ghx, .gha for Finder.
● MR-2920 - Background color of left-sidebar is white (it used to be grey)
● MR-810 - Implement Clipping plane object properties panel
● MR-923 - ImportDimStyles: Dimension style settings for import etc. are missing
● MR-1057 - MacroEditor command not implemented
● MR-1562 - Where is the Unit?
● MR-2052 - Missing the color options for naked edges
● MR-2055 - MergeEdge | Missing Dialog
● MR-2362 - Save/Export EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
● MR-2771 - Splash and About: Acknowledgments link to list of third-party licenses
● MR-2478 - Convert ScriptComponents
● MR-2566 - Implement Galapagos Solvers
● MR-2762 - RhinoCommon & Grasshopper wizards are not working with Xamarin Studio 6.0
│── Instructions.txt (0.61 kB)
│── Rhinoceros 5.x [SP] v2.zip (1.08 MB)
│── Rhinoceros_5.3.dmg (202.5 MB)
└─ Special K for MacOS Sierra Utility v1.0.zip (1.17 MB)