|Created on||2017-05-12 07:55:33|
|Files||Realflow_v10_1_1_0157_mac_[c]_[AMPED].zip (429.2 MB)|
Includes: Crack (AMPED)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
RAM minimum: 4 GB (8 GB of RAM memory is highly recommended)
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.realflow.com/
Take your simulations to the next level with the astonishing quality of DYVERSO. Thanks to the powerful new DY-SPH and DY-PBD solvers and the addition of GPU acceleration, your simulations will be lightning fast. Exceed your expectations and build smooth layered meshes, making your simulations more realistic than ever.
DYVERSO IMPROVEMENTS: 2X GPU
The DYVERSO solver architecture has been redesigned to get the most out of the modern GPUs and multi-core CPUs.
PARTICLE SKINNER DAEMON
The daemons’ main purpose is to transfer particle motion and animation (as a whole particle system) to geometry objects. In effect, particles function as bones for skinning the modified geometry.
MANAGE ALL YOUR PROJECTS IN A MORE VISUAL AND EASIER WAY
There is a new, totally revamped version of the Project Manager where you can find your scenes quickly and have access to learning material at your finger tips.
MORE FEATURES INSIDE
• Bitmap Emitter Improvements.
• Continuous Collision Detection.
• Better support for 4K monitors.
• Time Scale for Hybrido secondary emitters.
• Homogenization of bounded options in Daemons.
• Environment variables can be used in the preferences window.
• License priority pick up.
What's New in Version 10.1.1.0157:
- RF-3992 User interface - New 'Group Selected' option under the Edit menu.
- RF-3993 Preferences - New preference setting to let the user duplicate links during clone.
- RF-3994 Preferences - New preference setting to let the user duplicate the whole hierarchy during clone.
- RF-3995 Node cloning - New 'Clone Selected Special...' option to duplicate nodes with extra parameterization.
- RF-3997 Alembic - New Alembic parameter panel for objects and MultiBodies imported from an Alembic file.
- RF-4001 Import objects, sd - New parameter for objects imported from a SD file that allows to offset the imported animation.
- RF-4141 Dyverso - New Viscous material for Dyverso fluids.
- RF-4142 Dyverso - New Viscoelastic material for Dyverso fluids.
Full Release Note: http://support.nextlimit.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=39825618