|Created on||2017-03-11 01:19:48|
|Files||ReadKit 2.5.2.zip (8.69 MB)|
Release Date: February 25, 2017
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://readkitapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/readkit/id588726889?mt=12
ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services from Instapaper, Pocket, Pinboard, Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler and has built-in RSS capabilities.
"If you use Feed Wrangler and have been looking for a desktop client, ReadKit is your best option"
"The best reading later app for the Mac now is a top-notch RSS reader, with native sync and support for Fever and NewsBlur"
"ReadKit is well-equipped to meet your newsreading needs"
Cult of Mac:
"It’s my favorite way to use Feedly on the Mac now."
"If you're a news hound and own a Mac, ReadKit is absolutely worth adding to your dock."
Have all your Instapaper, Pocket, Pinboard articles and Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin or Feed Wrangler RSS feeds in one convenient place even when you're offline. ReadKit has a built-in RSS engine too. This is an offline reader without syncing abilities. Subscribe either to RSS or Atom feeds, create and manage folders and import your existing subscriptions via OPML.
Browse and manage your Pinboard bookmarks with ReadKit. In addition, you can download and store the contents of these bookmarks locally.
Choose the layout, formatting and style you prefer for reading, with the ability to move, add, archive and even mark your bookmarks as favorites. The interface is simple providing a straight forward reading experience without making any compromises.
• Feed services: Feedly, Fever, NewsBlur, Feedbin, Feed Wrangler and built-in RSS engine
• Read later services: Instapaper and Pocket
• Bookmark services: Pinboard
• Offline reading
• Customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
• Smart folders: can be used as unified folders but are more useful for everyone. These special folders act like “Smart playlists” in iTunes updating their contents real-time.
• Change between original and stripped down content with a click (provided by Mercury web parser)
• In-app browser for viewing links and other references
• The browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
• Preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
• Add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
• Full support for Pocket and Pinboard tags
• Focus mode: reading without interface elements
• OS X Notification Center support
• Share bookmarks via Twitter, Facebook, Buffer, Email, iMessage or Evernote
• Full support for high resolution Retina displays
• Preference to display unread items in the dock
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Syntax highlighting of code snippets
• OPML import
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
Pinboard, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler users will need to have a premium subscription to use their account with ReadKit or any other 3rd party application.
We would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding to our software, don't hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com), Twitter (@readkit) or visit our homepage at http://readkitapp.com
What's New in Version 2.5.2:
ReadKit 2.5.2 is a minor bugfix release which fixes a possible crash when mark multiple articles as read.
Changes in 2.5:
- New design
- Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro
- Added the ability to customize toolbar
- Added sharing buttons to the toolbar
- Fixed various issues