|Name||QR Factory 2.9.10 [core].dmg|
|Created on||2017-08-10 03:49:31|
|Files||QR Factory 2.9.10 [core].dmg (13.45 MB)|
Name: QR Factory - Professional QR Code Creator
Release Date: May 01, 2017
Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/qrfactory/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/qr-factory-professional-qr-code-creator/id550347958?mt=12
The most advanced QR code creator for macOS + unlimited batch creation from CSV files.
• Customize your code with smooth rounded corners, beautiful gradients, background colors, enhanced reliability or even your own logo in the middle.
• Save as bitmap (PNG, TIFF) or vector (PDF, EPS), or instantly share on FaceBook, Twitter and more.
• Save in RGB, CMYK or Grayscale color spaces.
• Rotate the codes by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
• Use the map search for making location codes or use an existing contact to make a MECARD/VCARD code.
• Verify that your code will be readable with the built-in checker.
• Print your code right from the app.
• Export the code information and then import it back later for less typing.
• Create SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) payment codes.
• Create unlimited batch codes (even 100,000 or more) from a CSV file with no In-App Purchase required.
Built-in support for the following types of QR codes:
- Plain Text
- Location (by address or latitude/longitude)
- Person (new or existing contact)
- Wi-Fi Setup
- Calendar Events
- Twitter and Facebook
- SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Payments
Our customers are important to us. If you have any questions or run into any issues, please email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
What's New in Version 2.9.10:
[Fixed] Issue where a slight mis-alignment of the squares could occur when saving in a vector format.
[New] Added support for WPA2 authentication type in WiFi codes.
[Improvement] Using a more reliable method of checking for an Internet connection in order to use the map feature in Location codes.