Descriptions for Privacy Cleaner 1.3
Name: Privacy Cleaner & Protector
Release Date: September 26, 2017
Developer: HALFBIT Ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (In-app Purchase)
Courtesy of TNT
Web Site: http://halfbit.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/privacy-cleaner-protector/id985893948?mt=12
Privacy Cleaner is designed to protect your privacy by cleaning up all the unwanted history data on your Mac. With simply one click, Privacy Cleaner allows you to erase cache files, browsing history, cookies, temporary files and more.
Use Privacy Cleaner for the following;
– Web browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc): Remove Caches, Cookies, History, Downloads, Forms, Recent Searches, Top Sites, Last Session Information and much more
– Adult history: Remove all adult web search history from your web browser (Safari, Chrome and Firefox supported).
– QuickTime Player: Remove Caches, Recent Items, Download Quarantine History
– Finder: Remove Recent Items, Saved Searches, Download Quarantine History
– Preview: Remove Recent Items
– Remove Mail Downloads
– Remove Flash Cookies
In App Purchases:
Privacy Cleaner Subscriptions (Optional):
– Subscription price is $2.99 USD monthly.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Setting after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. All cost for subscriptions is mentioned above.
* Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Pricing Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Instructions to manage your auto-renewing subscriptions can be found here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments on the Mac App Store.
What’s New in Privacy Cleaner 1.3
NEW: Clean only your ADULT browser history (*in-app purchase required)