Descriptions for PDF Squeezer 3.7.3
Name: PDF Squeezer
Release Date: September 13, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: Witt Software UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.witt-software.com/pdfsqueezer
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/pdf-squeezer/id504700302?mt=12
PDF Squeezer is an easy-to-use PDF compression tool.
It reduces the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
• Simply drag and drop your file into the application window
• Choose from predefined compression filters or create your own
• Batch compress multiple files
• Compress all files in a folder and its subfolders
• Finder, Safari and Preview ad-on available via the share menu
• Support for password protected PDFs
• Automatic compression and save with ‘One-Click-Compression’
If you’re having questions or problems, don’t hesitate to ask for help by following the support link on the right!
What’s New in PDF Squeezer 3.7.3
[Fixed] Some users experienced a crash on startup when launching the app on OS X 10.11 El Capitan