Descriptions for Path Finder 7.6.1
Name: Path Finder for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://cocoatech.com/
Path Finder makes you a master of file management. Take full control over your file system.
Save your time:
Compare and synchronize folders, view hidden files, use Dual Pane and full keyboard navigation to browse your file system.
Work how you want:
Extreme customization allows you to access most tools in many different ways to suit your workflow.
Work seamlessly with other platforms:
Don’t leave any hidden .DS_Store files on non-Mac volumes, delete files securely and completely with the powerful delete feature from any volume type, search any network volume.
- View and manipulate hidden files
- Dual Pane View
- Full keyboard navigation
- Folder comparison and synchronization
- Folder merging
- Batch renaming
- Powerful file filtering
- One-click dual-pane copy
- Bookmarks and Tab Presets
- ACL editor
- File tagging
- Editable Path Navigator
- Powerful low-level search
- Smart sorting
- Advanced selection
- Integrated terminal
- Integrated text and image editors
What’s New in Path Finder 7.6.1
- Improved nonSpotlight search on APFS volumes.
- Fixed desktop icons positions on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Fixed Sidebar and Find window graphical issues on macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Other minor improvements and fixes.