|Created on||2017-03-14 12:10:14|
|Files||NetWorker 2.0.3.zip (9.81 MB)|
Name: NetWorker (Show Network Information In Menu Bar)
Release Date: March 06, 2017
Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Sascha Simon
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://support.sascha-simon.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/networker-show-network-information-in-menu-bar/id1163602886?mt=12
NetWorker is a lightweight and easy to use tool that shows network information in the menu bar. it is fully customizable and supports both wireless and wired network adapters.
‣ Fully customizable view. You can view the following properties (both download and upload is supported):
• Session Traffic
• Total Traffic
• Resettable Traffic.
‣ You can choose the network adapter to observe. Both wired and wireless adapters are supported!
‣ Adjustable refresh interval.
‣ Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
‣ Use either colored or black/white icons in the menu bar.
‣ Support for auto start.
‣ Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me!
What's New in Version 2.0.3:
• Fixed a bug regarding the max upload speed.
• Connecting a new adapter to the device or waking it up from power save mode no longer causes the view to freeze.
• Minor code and performance improvements.