|Name||myPoint Coordinates 1.9|
|Created on||2015-10-01 12:37:37|
|Files||myPoint Coordinates 1.9/myPoint_Coordinates_v1.9.zip (1.10 MB)|
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
What's new in Version 1.9
Coordinates ruler: measure the size while dragging with mouse.
Fixes in flying panel positioning.
Fixes in application menu and preferences panel.
Courtesy of CORE
The coordinates of your point!
myPoint Coordinates displays information about current mouse position in the menu bar and in a flying panel.
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left top, left bottom, right bottom, right top and custom.
- Set custom origin by a hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by a hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position. The panel can be open by a hotkey or from the application's menu.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
- Show or hide mouse coordinates via a hotkey.
- Hotkeys to handle the tool.
- Show or hide application menu in menu bar extras via a hotkey.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- All hotkeys are customizable.
myPoint supports multiple users, screens and desktops.
myPoint is built on Apple's security paradigm - sandboxing - this way it is reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mypoint-coordinates/id552407238?mt=12