|Created on||2017-11-21 22:11:49|
|Files||MeldaProduction.MAudioPlugins.v11.09.MacOSX.Incl.Patch.and.Keygen-R2R.[mac-torrent-download.net].zip (253.2 MB)|
Descriptions for MeldaProduction – MAudioPlugins 11.09
Name: MeldaProduction – MAudioPlugins
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 32-bit/64-bit processor
– VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
– Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Includes: Patch & Keygen (R2R)
Web Site: https://www.meldaproduction.com/MTotalBundle
Turn your computer into a professional studio! MeldaProduction MTotalBundle is the ultimate collection of effects, and it currently contains 82 of them. MTotalBundle will convert your computer into a top-class professional sound studio.
Everything You Need
MTotalBundle contains all of our effects covering all required tasks: composing, mixing and mastering. With our included free for life updates, any new effect we release moving forward will be free for you! And it takes just a few clicks using our update system…
Unique Super-Modern Technologies
The bundle contains traditional plugins as well as our revolutionary technologies, which give you the power to make your recordings sound incredible even if you haven’t spent last 50 years as an audio engineer. High speed, simplicity, crystal clear sound and minimal noise level is standard in MeldaProduction.
What’s New in MAudioPlugins 11.09
- The online preset exchange is now completely free without the need to submit your own presets. Please note that it is a community tool, hence it would be good to submit some for the other users.
- Piano editor octaves are now marked C1, C0, C1… to show the exact position of key C.
- Added symbols to virtual keyboard: ;”
- LP slope selector in dynamics equalizers in MRotary, MTurboComp and MTurboReverb (including MXXX) has been moved to the right for easier workflow.
- Added Logarithmic averaging switch to all analyzer scientific settings (by default enabled).
- Added Copy smoothened target to source menu of MAutoDynamicEq and MFreeformEqualizer (including MXXX). It may be useful for removing resonances.
- Loading a preset without any easy screen editors switched to edit screen even if the preset was supposed to show easy screen, which wouldn’t make sense however.
- Fix: Improved support for Akai VIP when presets in VIP are being changed.
- Fix: Randomizing multiparameter banks could lead to a crash.
- Fix: Disabling freeze on a tap of MDelayMB (including MXXX) would disable the freeze of the other tap as well.
- Fix: MRhythmizer and MRhythmizerMB could crash in Bitwig if placed after a latency inducing plugin due to a bug in Bitwig, hacked on our side, MRhythmizer won’t be able to work well however. Other plugins requiring proper time info may not work as well.
- Fix: Editing a graph using finetuning could end up freezing in some cases.