Descriptions for Mail Act-On 4.1.2
Name: Mail ActOn for Mac
Release Date: 29 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://smallcubed.com/mao/
Mail Act-On is the powerful enhancement to Apple’s Mail Application that puts organization at your fingertips. Use Mail Act-On to create rules to perform action on messages by responding to simple keystrokes. Create Outbox rules to automatically add headers and set the archive mailboxes of sent mail. Mail Act-On is the indispensable tool for anyone who needs to manage their mail more efficiently.
What’s New in Mail Act-On 4.1.2
- New:Cancel delivery outbox rule action becomes confirm delivery rule action with option to send or cancel delivery.New Show MailTags Keyword and Project mailboxes in Open Mailbox. Fixes potential crash when opening MAO window for applying Rules to messages.Fixed
- Fixes potential issue where MAO rules may be lost at initial sync when updating.
- Fixed:Addresses issue where MAO may hang at launch if sync settings is turned on.
- Fixed:Crash when sending messages on OS X 10.11.
- Fixed:Crash when selecting Edit templates… in template menus
- Fixed:Choosing open Mail Act-On preferences from File menu does nothing.
- Fixed:Intermittent stability issues when opening Mail Act-On Rule Menu window.
- Fixed Fixes logic error when displaying High Sierra welcome window. Welcome window may show a second time for some users.
- Fixed:Issue with delayed delivery time not displaying in classic mode.
- Fixed:Interface issues when reediting delivery time for delayed messages.
- Fixed:Outbox rules after-delivery actions not performing for delayed messages
- Fixed:Issue with rules losing their destination mailboxes when rules are synchronized between machines (especially for exchange mailboxes)
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category