|Created on||2017-01-23 04:15:29|
|Files||※ See Files|
Name: Mac OS X El Capitan
Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/os-x-el-capitan/id1018109117?mt=12
Create a bootable installer for OS X El Capitan:
1. Download the OS X El Capitan installer. Quit the installer if it opens automatically after downloading. The installer will be in your Applications folder.
2. Mount your USB flash drive or other volume. You could also use a secondary internal partition.
3. Open the Terminal app, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
4. Use the createinstallmedia command in Terminal to create the bootable installer. Make sure that the appropriate Install OS X El Capitan app is in your Applications folder, then enter this command in Terminal:
sudo /Applications/InstallOSXElCapitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/InstallOSXElCapitan.app
This example assume that the OS X El Capitan installer is in your Applications folder and the name of your USB flash drive or other volume is MyVolume.
InstallESD is located at the following path:
Install OS X El Capitan.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg
OS X El Capitan, the latest version of the Mac operating system, builds on the groundbreaking features and beautiful design introduced in OS X Yosemite, refining the experience and improving performance in lots of ways that you’ll enjoy everyday.
Make the most of your screen with Split View.
• Focus on two apps at once – neatly arranged side by side — in full screen without distractions.
Take control of your desktop with Mission Control.
• View all your open windows in a single layer with no overlap, so you can instantly find that window you’re looking for.
• Create a new desktop space easily by dragging a window to the top of your screen.
Smarter search in Spotlight.
• Search for weather, stocks, sports, web video, and transit information right in Spotlight.
• Use your own words to search for files on your Mac, like “Documents I edited yesterday.”
• Resize the Spotlight window and move it anywhere on the screen.
Handy improvements in Mail.
• Use your trackpad to manage your inbox with a swipe, just like on iPhone. Swipe right to mark as read or unread, or swipe left to delete.
• Mail automatically suggests contacts and events from your messages to help you keep your Contacts and Calendar organized.
• An improved full-screen view lets you switch between your inbox and your draft email messages.
A simple and powerful all-new Notes app.
• Format your notes with titles, paragraph headings, bullets, numbers, and checklists.
• Save rich content like photos, videos, documents, PDFs, web links, and map locations.
• Easily search and browse the content from all your notes in the Attachments Browser.
• Add content to a note directly from other OS X apps using the Share menu.
• Create notes on your Mac and they’ll automatically sync to your iOS devices using iCloud.
New ways to organize and enhance your images in Photos.
• Photos automatically organizes your library and helps you edit like a pro with simple and powerful editing tools.
• Access your library on all your devices with iCloud Photo Library.
• Add or edit location data, and batch change titles, descriptions, and keywords.
• Sort your albums and the photos in them by date, title, and more.
• Use third-party editing extensions to take your photo editing to the next level.
Better surfing in Safari.
• Keep your favorite websites open, up to date, and easily accessible with Pinned Sites.
• Choose a font and theme for Reader, including Sepia and Night themes.
• Mute web page audio from the Smart Search field.
Maps, now with Transit view.
• See transit lines and stations for select cities, including subway, train, bus, and ferry routes.
• Plan your trip based on when you want to leave or arrive.
• Research your trip on your Mac and share it to your iPhone or iPad for use on the go.
• Designed for Retina displays, beautiful system font San Francisco is crisp, clear and space efficient.
• PingFang (苹方), the new Chinese system font, is designed for crisp readability in both Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
• Hiragana Sans, the Japanese system font, now features additional weights.
• Four new Japanese fonts let you add a personal touch to documents and presentations.
Improved input methods for Chinese and Japanese.
• Type Chinese more quickly with an improved character prediction engine and a smarter candidate window.
• Write multiple Chinese characters using the trackpad and the new, roomier Trackpad window.
• Live conversion automatically transforms Hiragana into written Japanese as you type.
Faster graphics with Metal.
• Enjoy faster, more efficient system-level graphics rendering.
• Experience a richer, more immersive gaming experience.
• Create content more quickly with accelerated high-performance apps.
Snappier performance for everyday tasks.
• Launch apps and switch between them more quickly.
• Access email and render PDFs more quickly.
What's New in Version 10.11.6:
- The OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
│── Free APPS.webloc (0.24 kB)
└─ OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G31).dmg (6.24 GB)