Descriptions for Mail Act-On 4.1.1
Release Date: September 25, 2017
Developer: Jonathan Wukitsch
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://insleep.tech/lightcapture/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/lightcapture/id1175859707?mt=12
Introducing LightCapture- the most streamlined way to take screenshots.
• Take screenshots with one-click- With LightCapture, taking a screenshot has never been easier- they’re only a click away.
• Copy screenshots to your clipboard- Take screenshots and immediately copy them to your clipboard- all without saving them to a folder. Say goodbye to clutter.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts- LightCapture allows you to set keyboard shortcuts to take screenshots without having to click the LightCapture icon in the menu bar.
• Easy-to-use design- LightCapture is super easy-to-use — once you click a button, a screenshot is taken. That’s it. No more clicking through preference panes to take a screenshot.
• Support for ALL Macs with macOS 10.11 El Capitan or later- MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, and Mac Pro
• Constant updates- LightCapture is always being updated, and new features are constantly being added!
What’s New in LightCapture 1.0.4
This update adds support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra.