Descriptions for LIFXstyle 2.0.2
Name: LIFXstyle for Mac
Release Date: 03 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: http://peacockmedia.software/mac/LIFXstyle/
LIFXstyle was created to help usher in a world where you feel safer in your home, save energy, and can enjoy lighting effects from cosy to practical. LIFXstyle gives you manual control over your LIFX Bulbs bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you’re not around. Plus other reassuring security features.
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs
- Control groups of bulbs with a single touch
- Appear to be at home even when you’re not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- (Unlike Philips Hue bulbs, a computer needs to be kept on for scheduling to work)
- Scheduled times can be slightly randomised so they don’t look as if they’re on a timer
- Responds to sound and can turn light(s) up (returns to previous state after a preset time)
- ‘False dawn’ and ‘False dusk’ which can be scheduled or started manually (just dusk) for lamps or groups
- Access your presets really quickly by assigning your F keys or from the status bar
- LIFX Bulbs bulbs are low-power LED bulbs with all of the benefits of dimmers, time switches, and colour adjustment
- ‘Badges’ dock icon with the number of lamps lit
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite and Retina screens supported
What’s New in LIFXstyle 2.0.2
- Adds Effects designer, ‘pre-loaded’ with some effects, TV simulator, Fire, plus two which are designed to replace the old ‘false dawn’ and ‘false dusk’. The new dawn / dusk effects change colour through gold and blue while reducing or increasing the light in order to simulate dawn or dusk more realistically. More importantly, they’re editable and you can customise them as you see fit.
- If you did have any ‘false dawn / dusk’ set up on schedule, you’ll need to open these and change them to ‘Effect’ and choose the appropriate effect.
- Adds ability to set F13 – F19 as ‘hotkeys’, useful for users of extended keyboards (there’s no conflict with the newer functions of the function keys – brightness, volume etc)
- Adds debug console (not for general use)
- Fixes problem with ‘Lamp Explorer’ window, could crash app if closed and re-opened
- Some work towards compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Fixes an instability which may have caused random crashes hourly or daily depending on settings.
- Adds ‘View’ control to toolbar. This setting (3 layouts) has been available before but tucked away in the menus.