|Name||iWatermark Pro 1.72|
|Created on||2015-09-13 23:34:35|
|Files||iWatermark Pro 1.72/SN iWatermark Pro.rtf (0.51 kB)|
iWatermark Pro 1.72/iWatermark Pro 1.72.zip (26.99 MB)
Name: iWatermark Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or higher
This and future versions need to be downloaded manually because of changes Apple made to security.
• 'Check for Updates' now works differently. Download updates manually, delete the old version and put the new version in the Application folder.
• Fixed inserting "Len" meta data (Len Info, Len Model, Len ID) in the editor.
• It was inserting Len Model instead of
• Updated to sync preview UI when user removes all input items
• also sync when switching picture preview in the Watermark Mangement drawer.
• Updated wording when using "Sample Preview image".
• Fixed crash in 10.7 when Sepia or Greyscale enable output. This was due AutoCorrection options not being available until OS X 10.8.x. They were setup when Sepia and Greyscale were selected. They are now hidden on OS X 10.7.x
iWatermark Pro - The Essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use.
iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers
Batch processing or sequential
Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks
Export watermarks and use in the Mac version
Fast 64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU's
User selectable color profiles
Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
Great Manual and support
Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more.
Link for more information: http://plumamazing.com/mac/iwatermark/