Descriptions for iText Pro – OCR Tool 1.1.0
Name: iText – OCR Tool
Release Date: November 29, 2017
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
Developer: JINGSEN ZHENG
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://en.toolinbox.net/iPaste/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/itext-ocr-tool/id1314980676?mt=12
iText could recognize text from any image.
You can use iText to extract text from PDF, document in paper, page in a book and any other images.
It’s so easy to take image.
– Use iText’s built-in tool to capture any screen.
– Drag an image to iText’s icon in menu bar.
– Select an image file.
The recognition result is very accurate.
– Powered by Google online OCR service, support 50+ languages.
– Auto detect paragraphs, optimize layout.
– Could preview the original picture for easy proofing.
Simple and efficient:
– No Dock needed, only exists in the menu bar.
– Support a variety of shortcuts, easy to operate.
You can recognize 20 images for free each month, or subscribe iText Pro to unlimitedly recognize. The subscription will be auto-renew which can be stopped 1 day before the end of the current period.
Learn more: https://en.toolinbox.net/iText/
If you feel that iText saves time for you, welcome to leave a review. Your 5-star rating will be a great encouragement for us. Any problem or suggestion, feel free to contact us at iToolinbox@gmail.com
Terms and Conditions: https://en.toolinbox.net/html/terms.html
* The image will be uploaded to Google’s server to recognize.
What’s New in iText Pro 1.1.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.