Descriptions for iMazing 2.0.3
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://imazing.com
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it’s music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app asis to another iOS device.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like an external drive.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
What’s New iMazing 2.0.3
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Photos: Compatibility fix for iOS 6 and 7
- Restore a backup: Prevent users from trying to restore a backup when they have none, or to restore a backup to no device
- Restore a backup: Fixed case where restoring all datasets but not all apps would result in all apps being restored
- Connection: Fixed rare crash at the end of the connection wizard when connecting an empty device for the first time
- Storage: Documents folder for USB storage is available again
- Storage: Fix for diacritic caseinsensitive sorting in tree view
- Labels: Better labelling of option screens of wizards, ‘Save’ replaces ‘Done’ to better reflect the action.
- Various stability improvements