- Size：17.04 MB
- Last Update：2014-10-29
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo
RAM minimum: 4 gb
Video RAM: 512 mb
OSX 10.9 or later
Link for more information: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iconstix/id412598996?mt=12
iconStiX is a custom icon tool: combine images, add text, adjust appearance and attach your composition to desktop items (such as folder) or save as image.
More details: You can
- add and reorder multiple objects (image, shape and text).
- move, resize, rotate, skew, color, add shadow or apply effects (recess, shine, sketch).
- modify fonts and adjust text style.
- use your image as texture (e.g. you can cover your photo to a folder).
- erase or paint over image objects (retouch function).
- add the smallest icon image separately for better distinctness in the list view.
- select the max icon size (1024, 512, 256 or 128) to reduce memory use.
- preview in different sizes (manual scaling or animation).
- keep favorite images for quick access.
- save your settings as documents (QuickLook compatible).
- export composition as images (icns, png, tiff).
- attach/remove custom icons via drop boxes or the Finder's contextual menu (services).
Note: read/write permission of the target desktop item is required to change its custom icon.