|Name||hr – Task timer as simple as its name [MAS]|
|Created on||2016-02-20 03:43:29|
|Files||hr.zip (6.70 MB)|
Name: hr - Task timer as simple as it's name
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Link for more information: http://www.hrmacapp.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/hr-task-timer-as-simple-as/id976253191?mt=12
What's New in Version 1.1.3:
• Export uses decimal mark defined by system language
• Allocated time has separate fields for hours and minutes
hr – short for hour – tracks your hours. It's minimalistic, clean and easy-to-use, yet powerful time tracking app for your Mac's menu bar.
• Keep your projects and clients organized with categories.
• Manage your tasks, prioritize them by dragging to the right, archive by marking them completed. Click Play to start timing.
• View and easily edit each session used on your tasks. Right-Click to merge selected sessions.
• Record time used on your tasks with multiple timers. Automatically pause on idle or after specified interval (pomodoro technique).
• Edit your task's properties, add notes and allocated hours.
• Click the Export-button or right-click a task/category to export as CSV.