|Name||Hot Door CADtools 10.2|
|Created on||2016-11-15 13:37:54|
|Files||Hot Door CADtools 10.2.dmg (72.54 MB)|
Name: Hot Door CADtools
Release Date: November 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Prerequisite: Adobe Illustrator CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC2015.3, CC2017
Web Site: https://www.hotdoor.com/cadtools/overview
Block outgoing connections to keys.hotdoor.com with Little Snitch or similar.
The CADtools plug-in is now installed directly in Illustrator's Plug-ins folder.
Hot Door CADtools 10 for Adobe Illustrator CS6/CC/CC 2014/CC 2015/CC 2017
Sail through any design project with CADtools 10 for Adobe Illustrator. Draw in any scale, edit and dimension vector artwork with a mouse-click, and numerically control objects or points. All 87 tools and 12 panels are elegant, easy, and powerful to make every journey smooth and successful.
CADtools 10 glides with simplicity, offering hundreds of new scalable symbols, built-in help, and a friendly dashboard for controlling all CAD features. Conquer the seas with sinuous waves, precise grids, and repeated objects along paths - all within the world's leading drawing application.
New features added in CADtools 10:
- Instantly reference help with in-app, context-sensitive user guide and 1-minute video tutorials
- View cursor tips that prompt how to use tools
- Access hundreds of editable symbols for architecture, people, and landscape that automatically scale to the target layer
- Organize CADtools tools and panels in one location with CADdashboard
- Easily access tool settings with improvements in the CADcontrol bar
- Add scale markers to maps and other designs with the Scale Line tool
- Repeat objects with precision with Repeat and Repeat Along Path tools
- Create precision signage using the Scaled Type tool
- Click-drag grids in a snap
- Click-drag waves or create them numerically
- Transform objects independently on their own axes in CADtracker
- Add company logos to CADtools title blocks
- Select new units for extremely small and large scales
CADtools 10 New Features