Descriptions for GuideGuide 4.7.1
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CC+
Web Site: http://guideguide.me/
Guides are a pain. GuideGuide is the Photoshop and Illustrator panel that makes working with guides painless. GuideGuide has been saving design time since 2010. During its early days as a free plugin, it was Photoshop’s most installed extension.
– Add guides based on the canvas, artboards, selected layers, or your selection.
– Quickly add guides to edges and midpoints.
– Clear canvas, artboard, horizontal, vertical, or specific guides.
– Duplicate guides to other artboards and documents.
– Create custom grids that are too complex for other grid tools.
– Save the grids you use the most and share them with others.
What’s New in GuideGuide 4.7.1
Fixed: A typo in README.txt. It now correctly says “Restart Illustrator”.
Fixed: A bug causing integer values to validate incorrectly in form fields.
Fixed: A bug causing the PS and AI installers to overwrite one another on Windows.