Name: Unity Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://unity3d.com/unity/
Unity is a game development ecosystem: a powerful rendering engine fully integrated with a complete set of intuitive tools and rapid workflows to create interactive 3D and 2D content; easy multiplatform publishing; thousands of quality, ready-made assets in the Asset Store and a knowledge-sharing community.
For independent developers and studios, Unity’s democratizing ecosystem smashes the time and cost barriers to creating uniquely beautiful games. They are using Unity to build a livelihood doing what they love: creating games that hook and delight players on any platform.
Rapidly assemble your scenes in an intuitive, extensible Editor workspace. Play, test and edit for fast iteration towards your finished game.
Create a game with AAA visual fidelity, audio and full-throttle action that performs smooth and clean on any screen.
2D & 3D
Get dedicated tools for both 2D and 3D content creation with efficient workflows that utilize shared conventions.
Unity’s uniquely powerful and flexible animation system brings any character or object to life with incredibly natural and fluid movement.
Reliable performance, smooth framerate, and superb game play experiences across target platforms.
No other game engine gives you the choice of so many publishing platforms with near-effortless deployment.
Full version control for all game assets; instantly grab changes from other team members, and extend Unity for generic VCS support.
What's New in Version 5.6.2:
- Android: Enabled NEON in Umbra.
- Animation: Optimized evaluation of complex blend trees, and blend trees with empty child nodes.
- Graphics: Added R8 and RG16 Texture formats, and RGBAUShort and RG16 Render Texture formats.
- Improved Outline Editor module performance in Sprite Editor Window.
- IOS: Added support for the 5th generation iPad.
- Networking: Added a timeout property to UnityWebRequest. This gives coarse grain control over timeouts for webrequests.
- Physics 2D: SpriteRenderer's Sprite Tiling behavior changed when width/height is negative value.
- Physics 2D:Update BoxCollider2D Sprite Tiling generation to produce cleaner shape
- UI: CanvasRenderer::OnTransformChanged will not be called when object is inactive. (815861)
- Video: Optimized video decoding directly into RenderTexture if it is the same size as the video stream
- Video: Skip-ahead functionality improvements.
- VR: Updated Oculus to version 1.14.
... and more.
Full Release Note: https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.6.2