Name: Unity Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team
Web Site: https://unity3d.com/unity/
- Install Unity-5.6.0f3.pkg first, then any "Build Support"
- Log-in to your Unity Account AT YOUR OWN RISK! (risks like being banned)
DON'T update the platform or you will lose the K'ed.
Unity Pro delivers a stable and scalable platform for creating captivating content. Content that is efficient to create, and that works on low as well as high-end hardware.
● Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool sporting a stylish pro-app GUI, no-friction workflow and top-of-the-line technical features such as extensible graphics, great particle effects, highly optimized scripting, the Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and making standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web-plugins).
● Unity is a 3D game editor which happens to contain one of the most advanced game engines out there. Packed with power it is built to meet the demands of next-generation game developers.
● Automatic asset importing, prefabs, and ultra fast edit-play-modify turnaround while you assemble and test your game helps maintain the creative flow. Asset production was never this fast before. The editor ties together all the powerful features of the engine in an intuitive way.
What's New in Version 5.6.0f3:
System Requirement Changes
Android minimum version supported updated to 4.1 (JellyBean)
• 2D: Added ability to control the tessellation quality of Sprites in the Sprite Editor Window. Tessellation quality controls how tight or coarse the Mesh resembles the actual image.
• 2D: Sorting Group:
• Sorts a group of Renderers (for instance, a character made up of a group of Sprite Renderers) as a whole, without any interleaving of other Renderers.
• 2D: Sprite Editor Window now supports Sprite outline editing to control Sprite Mesh generation.
• 2D: SpriteRenderer: Added support for 9-slice Sprite rendering.
... and more.
Full Release Note: https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.6.0