Name: Unity 3D Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
Web Site: http://unity3d.com/unity/
Unity 3D PRO is a game development ecosystem: a powerful rendering engine fully integrated with a complete set of intuitive tools and rapid workflows to create interactive 3D and 2D content; easy multiplatform publishing; thousands of quality, ready-made assets in the Asset Store and a knowledge-sharing community.
Rapidly assemble your scenes in an intuitive, extensible Editor workspace. Play, test and edit for fast iteration towards your finished game.
Create a game with AAA visual fidelity, audio and full-throttle action that performs smooth and clean on any screen.
2D & 3D
Get dedicated tools for both 2D and 3D content creation with efficient workflows that utilize shared conventions.
Unity's uniquely powerful and flexible animation system brings any character or object to life with incredibly natural and fluid movement.
Reliable performance, smooth framerate, and superb game play experiences across target platforms.
No other game engine gives you the choice of so many publishing platforms with near-effortless deployment.
Full version control for all game assets; instantly grab changes from other team members, and extend Unity for generic VCS support.
What's New in Version 5.4.1:
- Core: Added support for loading serialized files stored with versions >= 5.5.0a4.
- DX11: Improved texture upload performance for compressed, floating point and RGBA32 formats (also in 5.3.6p3) (812350).
- Graphics: GPU Instancing - it is no longer an error to use instanced shaders on renderers that don't support instancing (SkinnedMeshRenderer, SpriteRenderer, etc.).
- Graphics: GPU Instancing - for statically batched MeshRenderers, using an instanced shader now will not break static batching. If you want renderers to be instancing batched, please consider disable static batching flag (816786).
- Linux: Removed 16GB total memory limit.
- Networking: Projects using UnityWebRequest from UnityEngine.Experimental.Networking should now be auto-upgraded to use its new location in UnityEngine.Networking.
- VR: Mac version of the editor can now add OpenVR as a VR platform when targeting the Windows player.
- VR: Stereo View and Projection Matrices can be set individually through scripting API.
- VR: Updated the following Image Effects from the Standard Assets to work with Single-Pass Stereo: Ambient Obscurance, Camera Motion Blur. (811571)
- VR: Upgraded SDKs - Oculus to 1.7, GearVR to 1.7.1, OpenVR to 1.0.2.
Full Release Note: https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.4.1
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/Documentation.pkg (196.3 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/Examples.pkg (309.5 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/StandardAssets.pkg (190.1 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/Unity 5.4.0f3.pkg (630.6 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-Android-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (118.0 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-AppleTV-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (380.0 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-Linux-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (137.3 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-Samsung-TV-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (64.62 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-Tizen-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (15.94 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-WebGL-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (181.6 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-Windows-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (221.0 MB)
Unity PRO Packages 5.4.0f3/UnitySetup-iOS-Support-for-Editor-5.4.0f3.pkg (1.16 GB)