Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: I5 2,9GHz
RAM minimum: 6 GB
Video RAM: 1GB
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/362960/
In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil is over - and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord's merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm... even as discord begins to rumble among the ranks of Kyros' most powerful Archons.
Players will experience the new world order under the Overlord in a reactive role-playing game (RPG), interacting with the populace as a powerful Fatebinder in the Overlord's forces -- roaming the lands to inspire loyalty or fear as they bring control to the last holdouts of the Tiers.
・Branching, unique stories in an original setting: The battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious
・Choices matter - make world-altering decisions with far-reaching consequence: As a Fatebinder in the Overlord's army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, will you be feared, or will you seek your own power?
・Challenging, classic RPG combat: Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation
・A rich original setting: Not just another "hero's journey" -- Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil
What's New in Version 1.1.0.0024:
- A New Game+ mode has been added, and can be used from the New Game menu. Choosing to start a New Game+ requires a gamecomplete save. Gamecomplete saves are automatically generated when the game is completed (both in this patch and since the game was launched). When starting a New Game+, the following choices are now available:
- Players may select up to 2 items to bring from a previous playthrough.
- The number of items that can be imported increases by 1 for each subsequent New Game+ playthrough.
- Valid items include:
--- [SPOLIER] Artifacts that the player had previously gained renown.
--- [SPOLIER] Non-artifact Items acquired by killing an Archon.
- Once an Item has been unlocked for a New Game+, it can be selected on future playthroughs of the same character without being unlocked each time.
- All previous choices up until conquest will be kept, but can be changed.
- Attribute Points can be reassigned.
- Experience in Skills can be re-assigned.
- If Attributes or Skills are re-assigned during character creation, all talent points will also be refunded. These can be reallocated after character creation.
- All previous actions chosen in conquest in the previous play-through are highlighted to remind players of which choices they made previously.
- Players will be able to unlock up to 2 reputation abilities they had unlocked in their previous playthrough.
- The number of unlockable reputation abilities will increase for each new play-through.
- On New Game+ playthroughs, there is a new merchant available in game.
- [SPOLIER] There is now a merchant in the Disfavored camp in Act 1, who possess some unique items that players may have found essential to their playstyle in previous play-throughs.
- [SPOLIER] This merchant can also be hired at the spire starting in Act 2.
- All rings acquired from the previous play-through will carry over to New Game+ Characters.
- All Spell Cores, Expressions, and Accents unlocked will carry over to New Game+ Characters.
- The level cap for New Game+ Characters has been raised to 99.
- Enemies will also scale to meet the player's new starting level.
- Gaining a level now increases the number of times a character can train by 5, with no maximum (Previously there was a maximum of 5 training points that could be acquired per character.)
- Players may now disable selected skills from leveling via the lock icons on Character Screen menu.