Genre: Action, Casual, Indie, Racing, Sports
Developer: DoubleDutch Games
Release Date: 20 Apr, 2016
・Text only: Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OSX El Capitain or later
Processor: 1Ghz and up - tested on fanless MacBooks
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated works fine
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 700 MB available space
Additional Notes: Tested on latest OSX on 1.2Ghz "fanless" MacBooks. Works like a charm.
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/207140/
1/ Mount disk image
2/ Copy .app to /Applications folder
3/ Play !
Cut-throat multiplayer running game that pits 4 players against each other, locally and/or online. Run, jump, swing around, and use devious weapons and pick-ups to knock opponents off-screen! One of the most competitive games you'll ever play.
In a city filled with superheroes, getting to crimes becomes a competition on its own. Fortunately there are enough rockets, bombs, grappling hooks, spikes, and other goodies lying around -- to make the competition fun and fast. Welcome to SpeedRunners.
SpeedRunners is a 4 player competitive platformer with grappling hooks, power-ups, and interactive environments. Run, jump, swing around, fire rockets, grapple onto people to knock them off screen.
● 4 Player Competitive Platforming!
● Keep up with the fastest player in-game, or fall offscreen and get eliminated!
● Use weapons like missiles, mines and grappling hooks to screw over your friends, and make new enemies!
● Local and online multiplayer! Can you have 2 players on a couch against 2 other players on the internet? Yes of course!
● Bots enabled - play on your own with several AI opponents. Or put them into matches with other people!
● A tutorial teaches you how to play
● Controller compatible (and recommended!)
● A dozen expertly designed maps
● Unique game modifiers
● A character named Unic!
● Full blown level editor with over 10k user created levels
● An exciting single player campaign
● Create your own custom in-game trails (visible when you hit super-speed)
What to expect in the final game:
Head onto the forum and help us decide what will be the final game! Expect more maps, characters, items and game modes.