Release date: 2015-08-25
Genre: Action, Indie
Developper: Neon Deity Games
Publisher: Choice Provisions
Game features: Single-player, Full controller support, Shared/Split Screen
OS: Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9/Shader model 2.0 required
Storage: 200 MB available space
Web Site: http://shutshimi.com/
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/332530/Shutshimi/
Shshimi is a randomized shoot'em up about a muscle-bound fish with memory problems defending the seven seas.
Armed with your trusty bullet-morphing shotgun, defeat or navigate through waves of enemies and collect powerups as you battle your way through each of the game's bosses. But there's a catch (there's always a catch): you've been cursed with an incredibly short attention span. Combat waves and upgrade cycles only last 10 seconds a piece, so you'd better act fast!
But wait, there's more (information)!
● Endless waves, endless fun!
● Rapid-fire gameplay! The rules change every 10 seconds, so react quickly!
● 5 different weapons to choose from!
● Over 40 upgrades to acquire! Combine upgrades with different weapons for interesting combinations!
● Hats! Over 30 of them! Most hats unlock hidden "Hattributes" which modify gameplay even further!
● Full keyboard and controller support! Play any way you like, as long as it's either of these two options!
● You can smoke underwater!?
● Leaderboards! Compete with friends and foes for the global top score!
● Local Co-op! Work together or screw each other over when competing for the top score