Name: Red Barton and The Sky Pirates
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Schism Worldwide
Publisher: Plug In Digital
Release Date: Mar 14, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with Shader Model 3.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play)
Web Site: http://www.redbarton.com/
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/540590/
Red Barton and the Sky Pirates is an exciting 3rd person arcade combat flight shooter reminiscent of games like Star Fox back on the classic N64 and the legendary “After Burner” arcade. It is set in an imaginative and original cartoon style steampunk world with superb hand-drawn illustration quality in-game graphics. The player plays the role of Red Barton, a pilot of a steampunk-style World War I era fighter airplane fighting his way through a menagerie of enemies, on a mission to save his love and honor.
• Single Player Campaign: Play the role of Red Barton and fight your way through a variety of enemies, on a mission to save your love and honor. Enjoy a sophisticated story line with future updates to Diamondtopia universe such as locations, factions, lore, quests, achievements and much more.
• Night Mode: Relive the original adventure with different lighting and difficulty levels.
• Split Screen COOP: Play with your friend in this local coop mode.
• Customization options: Customize your fighter airplane with aircraft and weapons upgrade as well as aircraft skins.
• Weapons Galore: Blast your way through using a variety of weapons from Machineguns to Canons and Rockets.
• Amazing Original Soundtrack
About Red Barton and the Sky Pirates
Red Barton and The Sky Pirates is a Schism Worldwide development of a Kosta Zdravković game design arcade combat flight shooter, developed with Unity since February 2016. In Red Barton and The Sky Pirates, players will embark on an adventure to save Red’s love and honor through different gorgeous hand-drawn in game illustration.