Release date: 2017-04-25
Genre: Action, Adventure, Platformer
Developper: Atmos Games
Publisher: Armor Games
Game features: Single-player, Controller support, Cloud saves
Languages (Text only): Russian, French, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese-Brazil
Mac Platform: Intel
OS X 10.10.0 or later
Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, or equivalent card with at least 512 MB VRAM
Hard drive space: 615 MB
Mouse & Keyboard
- Run Setup
GOG Page: https://www.gog.com/game/pinstripe
Pinstripe is an emotionally charged adventure through Hell created entirely by a one-man team over the course of five years. Play as Teddy, an estranged ex-minister forced to venture through the frozen afterlife in search of his three-year-old daughter Bo, and her perverse kidnapper. Discover the dark secrets of Teddy's past, and confront his sleazy, demonic nemesis, Mr. Pinstripe.
Thomas Brush, creator of award winning indie games Coma and Skinny, reveals a gorgeous art style, breathtaking score, and chilling story with influences from The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline, and Alice in Wonderland.
● Explore six hauntingly beautiful levels of Hell.
● Listen to an immersive and unique soundtrack written by the game's creator.
● Use your slingshot to fight your way through bizarre beasts and interesting puzzles.
● Hang out with your family pet George and sniff out clues.
● Discover the mystery behind Teddy and Bo's death.
● Features a hilarious cast of professional voice actors, along with a few celebrity cameo performances!