Name: Mini Metro
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Dinosaur Polo Club
Publisher: Dinosaur Polo Club, AGM PLAYISM
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 2 Ghz
RAM minimum: 1 GB
Video RAM: 1 GB
DRM Free from Humble. tested and working on macOS 10.12.3
Web Site: http://dinopoloclub.com/minimetro/
Humble Page: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/mini-metro
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/287980/
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays.
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You'll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they're used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
● Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn't though, aye? You just gotta play it.
● Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
● Eleven real-world cities to design subways for (London, New York City, Paris, Berlin, Hong Kong, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, Montreal, São Paulo, Cairo, and Auckland). Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
● Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
● Each game's map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it's a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off or make it your desktop background!
● Soundtrack by Disasterpeace
● Colorblind and night modes.
● Trains! Did we mention them yet?
LANGUAGES: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Danish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian
The gamma19 build that went live today fixes the known issues with endless mode. The most prominent issue were the ghost passengers that would eventually crop up, causing carriages to lose capacity and not be able to be moved to another train. Additional milestones have been added as well, so you'll be able to squeeze a few more trains into your endless cities.
In other changes, a Thai community translation has been added and all fonts now have kerning. Can't believe it took this long to add *kerning* ...