Name: Kentucky Route Zero
Release date: 2016-02-22
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developper: Cardboard Computer
Publisher: Cardboard Computer
OS Version: OS X 10.5 Leopard
Processor:1 GHz CPU
Memory:512 MB RAM
Graphics:OpenGL 3.0+ compatible video card
Hard Drive:250 MB HD space
Humble Store Page: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kentucky-route-zero
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/231200/
Kentucky Route Zero is a magical realist adventure game about a secret highway in the caves beneath Kentucky, and the mysterious folks who travel it.
Developed by Cardboard Computer (Jake Elliott and Tamas Kemenczy), the game features an original score by Ben Babbitt, along with a suite of old hymns and bluegrass standards recorded by The Bedquilt Ramblers.
The game is split into five acts. Acts I, II and III are available now. The remaining two acts will be released as they're completed. Taken as a whole, Kentucky Route Zero is roughly the length of a summer night.
● A focus on characterization, atmosphere and storytelling rather than clever puzzles or challenges of skill.
● A unique art treatment inspired by theatrical set design.
● A haunting score accompanies the ambient sounds of the bluegrass state.
● Wander the highways of Kentucky.
● Make some friends before morning.