Name: Atom Run
Release Date: March 16, 2017
MAS Rating: 9+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of CORE.
Web Site: http://www.fingerlab.net
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/atom-run/id850435736?mt=12
Atom Run is an action-packed retro-futuristic platform game, in a superb mechanical-dynamic world.
Jump, push, run and avoid the many dangers you'll encounter. Don't worry about dying- you have infinite lives. You'll be hooked!
"In 2264, an unprecedented disaster put an end to all living things. Only the robots survived- but when exposed to radiation, they become uncontrollable! With one exception..."
You control Elgo, a sophisticated robot prototype with simple, intuitive commands. Your mission is to find all the atoms and molecules that are critical to creating new life. Act fast, because your time is short!
Features & Highlights of this Game:
- Action-adventure fast paced platformer game
- Optimized for retina display
- 2D game engine, 3D graphic
- Precise and intuitive commands
- Original music composed by french electronic artist King Q4
- Game Center (coming soon)
- Complete Game! Free of ads and does not feature additional purchases
- We do not collect any personal information.
- Atom Run is available in: English, French, Italian, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
Don't hesitate to leave us a rating or a comment in iTunes.
FingerLab is an independent app development & publishing studio. In 2012, it won the Apple Design Award for its app “DM1-The Drum Machine.” Besides, it has even been featured in the iTunes App Store in several categories including Best of 2013 (Musyc), App of the Week (Rockmate, Albert & Multiponk), Hall of Fame (Multiponk, DM1).
Watch us: vimeo.com/fingerlab
Visit us: fingerlab.net
Follow us: twitter.com/fingerlab
Powered by Fingerlab
What's New in Version 1.1:
- Optimized for 64-bit and macOS Sierra