Descriptions for Focused 3.1
Name: Focused for Mac
Release Date: 18 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://codebots.co.uk/
Focused (was Typed) is the stunning new writing app for the Mac, and the first that improves your focus so you can create great content. Focused makes writing for the web incredibly easy, and its Zen Mode features relaxing soundtracks that help you concentrate.
With stunning typography that makes it a breeze to write structured documents, and quick and easy export, Focused is the new benchmark for apps that enable you not just to write, but also focus on your work. Many apps claim to offer a distraction-free writing environment, but only Focused was created specifically to aid your focus as you write. Here’s how…
- Minimal UI – No clutter, no distractions. Just a perfectly-honed set of tools to help you write and stay focused on the task at hand.
- Word Count – Need to hit a word count, or stick to a character limit? Focused keeps you on target without cluttering your workspace.
- Auto Save Support – The dog will never eat your homework again – Auto Save keeps your content safe, with Versions support to retrieve an edit.
- Zen Mode – Filter out life’s distractions with 6 calming soundtracks that aid your focus, allowing you to concentrate on your writing.
- HTML Preview & Export – Focused is built to help you write for the web without the need to know any code – Focused generates it all for you.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – Never leave the keyboard again, with comprehensive keyboard shortcuts to help you structure and format.
What’s New in Focused 3.1
- The title bar items (buttons and document title) now work in full screen mode.
- Add Link and Add Image menu options now use the correct syntax.
- If “Enable Zen Mode when Full Screen” is unchecked, the music isn’t automatically paused.
- Text in the preferences is now clearer.