|Created on||2017-05-15 09:44:24|
|Files||Flinto_2.2.3_[TNT].zip (9.97 MB)|
Release Date: May 14, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Flinto, LLC.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.flinto.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/flinto/id1021880828?mt=12
The prototyping tool designers have been waiting for.
Flinto for Mac enables you to create amazingly realistic prototypes of your mobile app designs with animations, gestures and scrolling. No timelines, no coding, just put stuff where you want it to go. Flinto for Mac is built for designers.
If you can use a graphics app, you can use Flinto for Mac.
• Design your own custom animated transitions and interactions.
• Navigate your app prototype with direct manipulation gestures.
• Add scroll areas. Vertical, horizontal, nested, paging, even scroll-based animations.
• View your work live on device with our free companion iOS app.
• Import screen designs directly from Sketch, or drag and drop assets made in any graphics app.
• Send Flinto files to anyone, all they need is our free iOS viewer app.
What's New in Version 2.2.3:
Please update your Sketch plugin along with this release.
This releases includes more than 35 bug fixes and improvements. Thanks to everyone who reported issues to us. Some hightlights include:
• Several Sketch plugin issues including one that produced distorted layers in Flinto have been fixed
• Some glitches in the text editing UI have been fixed
• Much smoother text movement animation in the preview
• Handling of missing fonts was improved
• Layer thumbnails are now more accurate
• Several crashes and memory leaks have been fixed
• The built-in 3D flip transitions have been fixed