Descriptions for DxO PhotoLab 1.0.0
Name: DxO PhotoLab for Mac
Release Date: 27 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.dxo.com/us/photography/photo-software/dxo-photolab
DxO PhotoLab (was DxO Optics Pro) provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
- DxO Smart Lighting – Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
- DxO ClearView – Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
- DxO PRIME – Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
- Optical Corrections – Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
- Introducing U Point – Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
- Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple exports in one click
- Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
- File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
- Direct access to images
- Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
- Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs – Dual-screen friendly
What’s New in DxO PhotoLab 1.0.0
- Initial release of rebranded Optics Pro, with Nik Software U Point Technology
- Smart Brush allows you to paint specific areas you need to adjust and fine-tune the settings according to your needs
- Simulate graduated ND filters and locally adjust exposure, contrast, vibrancy, and other settings
- Automatic repair tool lets you remove undesired elements from your image, and enjoy faster processing and seamless image results
- Lens sharpness lets you enhance image sharpness–even for noisy or high ISO images–thanks to tailored automatic lens calibration algorithms
Note: The sidecars created with previous early access versions will not work any more. You can convert all sidecars of a folder using this command line:
sed -i .back 's/UPoint/ControlPoint/g' *.dop