Descriptions for Deliveries 3.0.5
Release Date: 06 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://junecloud.com/software/mac/deliveries.html
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can’t wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries; visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Supported services include:
- Adobe.com: US and Canada only
- Amazon: Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com: Including all international stores. The iPhoto print service is not currently supported, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex: Shop and Ship deliveries only
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL: Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, and SmartMail are not currently supported.
- DPD: Germany and UK.
- FedEx: Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS: Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG): Germany only
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post: Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. JP Express is not currently supported.
- La Poste: (France), including Colissimo.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT: Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. TNT UK, TNT France, and TNT Italia are not currently supported.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations UPS Freight and UPS Air Cargo are not currently supported.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other: You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
What’s New in Deliveries 3.0.5
- Now compatible with macOS High Sierra.
- Improved results for Amazon and Apple orders when you use Add to Deliveries in Safari or Chrome. Deliveries also recognizes more URLs from these services.