|Name||Delicious Library 3.6|
|Created on||2016-09-27 00:47:52|
|Files||Delicious Library 3.6.zip (88.62 MB)|
Name: Delicious Library 3
Release Date: September 20, 2016
Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish
Developer: Delicious Monster Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://delicious-monster.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/delicious-library-3/id635124250?mt=12
Catalog your books, movies, music, video games, gadgets, and more. Delicious Library helps you create a comprehensive inventory, share it with friends, and get holistic recommendations based on your collector profile.
Scanning is easy: simply hold barcodes up to your webcam, and items appears on your digital shelves in gorgeous 3D. Rate your items, loan them out, or just revel in the in-depth information automatically downloaded for each one.
Know what you own and discover more things you love: Delicious Library integrates your wishlist, ratings, and friends to generate smart recommendations. If your friend owns a recommended item, Delicious Library highlights it so you can hit them up for a loan.
Archive your life: view your physical collection side by side with your iTunes collection. Publish your collection to the web with one click, put used items up for sale in three clicks, and find out if anything you own happens to be worth serious bucks.
“You've never had so much fun with software...it's just so cool! And it just might buy you some time for more important things.” —David Pogue
“The best of the home inventory managers I tested.” —Farhad Manjoo, New York Times
What's New in Version 3.6:
Fixes just for macOS Sierra:
* Built under Sierra (10.12) for Sierra, but is compatible with Yosemite (10.11) and El Capitan (10.11)
* Friends: Creating a new contact when adding a friend shelf works under Sierra (also fixed a crasher under Sierra with creating friend shelves)
* Fixed to NOT prompt user to download the “STHeiti” on first launch under Sierra—this font isn’t needed or used
* Fixed flat white / grey shelves so the do NOT draw pink and streaky under Sierra
* “Search for cover art” function works again
* “Sell on Amazon” function works again
* “UltraHD” DVD boxes now draw with their own special 3D box type
* Details popover works much better in full-screen mode (will follow main window when it goes into and out of full-screen)
* Fixed Library 1 importer so that it will import files that are slightly corrupted instead of bailing