|Created on||2017-04-16 01:59:51|
|Files||CrazyTalk_Animator_3.1.1607.1.Mac.dmg.zip (408.1 MB)|
Name: CrazyTalk Animator Pipeline for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Suggest Mac computers (or higher recommended):
- Mac mini 2011 or later
- iMac 2011 or later
- MacBook Pro 2011 or later
- MacBook Air: 2011 or later
- MacPro: 2011 or later
Web Site: https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/default.html
CrazyTalk Animator provides an exciting new approach to traditional 2D animation with innovative new tools that allow users to apply 3D motions to 2D characters. New powerful tools have opened new possibilities for freely editing 2D motions and viewing them from any angle with a single click. Combined with functional features like facial puppet and auto lip-sync, it has become the most creative tool for 2D character animation.
What's New in Version 3.1:
- Added: New PSD white paper for Pipeline version
- Added: New PSD Templates for Pipeline version.
- Added: Add PSD character/prop creation flow for Pipeline version.
- Added: Allow direct G3 Character replacement on stage.
- Added: Allow saving G3 Facial Part.
- Added: Allow reset speed on right-mouse click Menu for motion clips.
- Enhanced: New design for Face Key Editor.
- Enhanced: New design for G3 Sprite Editor.
- Enhanced: Included motion clip and voice clip when using Ctrl + Select timeline area for scaling
- Enhanced: Motion clip shows icons instead of long texts such as Time Warp, Transition Curve, and Elastic Motion Curve.
- Enhanced: Ctrl + Mouse Roll to move working area on timeline editing.
- Enhanced: Maintains center when using Alt + Mouse Roll to zoom in / out working area on timeline editing.
- Enhanced: Maintains stabililty when using Alt + Left-Mouse Click to pan working area on timeline editing.
- Enhanced: Use track option to add sub-track during auto highlight on timeline editing.
- Enhanced: Cancel previous selection when selecting a new point on FFD editing.
- Fixed: Program crashed when selecting Open File in some PC environments which missed "My Picture" folder.
- Fixed: Possible crashes when exporting video containing incorrect audio data.
- Fixed: Missing lip sync data when deleting character motions in some project.
- Fixed: Possible crashes when exporting .wav video file in some project.
- Fixed: Could not use right-mouse click to multi-select viseme keys in Voice Clip
- Fixed: Program crashed when saving a project after replacing Face sprite.
- Fixed: Render Setting of "export range" did not sync with mark-in/mark-out range.
- Fixed: Could not adjust connection points of the character head.
- Fixed: Incorrect GUI description on the top of the Sprite Editor panel on Stage.
- Fixed: PNG settings were reversed in Preference Settings.
- Fixed: Sub-item did not highlight when selecting parent item in Scene Manager.
- Fixed: Sprite was incorrect in some G2 characters when changing character's angle to 90 degrees. (Ex. Shirley Stickman)
- Fixed: Could not load some old projects. Stopped on 60% caused by incorrect data conversion.
- Fixed: Sprite Editor missing thumbnail when G3 character used G1's eye.
- Fixed: Timebar did not immediately change when time/frame unit changed in Project Settings.
- Fixed: Program crashed when clicking Remove Head, once face bone was in the Transform mode.
- Fixed: Program crashed when Adding Joint Mask and then clicking remove and back to Stage in some G2 characters.
- Fixed: Double-click a CTA Project file could not launch CTA and bring the project to program in MAC.
- Fixed: Link object to G3's bone, sometimes did not work correctly.
- Fixed: When loading a scene and then a prop, the picked scene object was being replaced with new load prop.
- Fixed: Possible crash during editing lips and then unselecting character.
- Fixed: Program crashed when removing Diffuse map and then clicking close in Eyes & Teeth Settings on G1 human character.
- Fixed: Active image disabled in the display section of Project setting.
- Fixed: Could not remove body part motion in G3 character.
- Fixed: Character eyes disappeared when importing G2+ eyes into a G3 Character.
- Fixed: Visemes would overide Facial Sprites when using the Release Key function
- Fixed: Program would autoplay invisible videos when reloading project.
- Fixed: Program crashed when saving project after replacing the head of G1 character in Composer mode.
- Fixed: G3 Character hands had movements when switching sprite.