|Created on||2016-10-10 00:11:04|
|Files||ColorSquid 1.2.2/ColorSquid 1.2.2 MAS.dmg (4.32 MB)|
Name: ColorSquid - Color Scheme Designer
Release Date: April 02, 2016
Developer: Suborbital Softworks Ltd.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of TNT Team.
Please note that you will be initially asked to run terminal, just do as it asks and enter your own password for your system. Once done the app will open up, this is a Gatekeeper bypass for 10.12 Or you can manually install on a lower OS than Sierra.
Tested on Sierra
Web Site: http://suborbital.io/colorsquid/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/colorsquid-color-scheme-designer/id1057705278?mt=12
Create aesthetic color schemes with ColorSquid.
Inspired by the principles of color theory and good interface design it helps you craft beautiful palettes and schemes in no time.
With ColorSquid you can:
• Invent new color combinations with no more than one click.
• Explore tints, shades and their relationships.
• Capture colors from anywhere on your screen with the built-in color picker tool.
• Import and export your color schemes as CSS, PNG, ASE and CLR files.
• Copy & Paste colors and whole palettes as code snippets for your favorite language/SDK (including CSS, AppKit, UIKit, SpriteKit, OpenGL and many more).
• Easily check what your color scheme will look like for a color blind person with the integrated color blindness simulator.
• Find inspiration with the smart randomize function.
What's New in Version 1.2.2:
- Fix for a bug where the UI would stop working properly once the application window has been closed and re-opened.
- .clr files can now be correctly opened through the "recent documents" menu.