|Created on||2017-07-08 05:09:50|
|Files||Check_Off_v5.5.5_MAS_[TNT].dmg (4.55 MB)|
Name: Check Off - A Task Manager
Version: 5.5.5 (MAS)
Release Date: July 07, 2017
Developer: ChromeDome Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.chromedomesoftware.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/check-off-a-task-manager/id458418895?mt=12
CheckOff is a task management application that runs as a stand alone application or a menu bar app.
• Your choice: runs in a menu bar mode so that your dock doesn't get cluttered up, or as a normal application
• Tasks can be placed within folders, and have labels attached to each task
• Tasks can have notes with plain text or rich text with fonts, colors, and sizes
• Notes can also contain links to websites or local files, allowing one click access to resources that can be used to complete the task
• Menu bar icon color can be customized.
• Hot key support to open the main window.
What's New in Version 5.5.5:
- fixed some oddities in the deleting of items, which should fix the crashes people have been seeing
- switched to a better crash reporter system.
- added support for 10.9 and 10.10 (thanks to a kind customer for testing). If you see any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- cleaning up most code warnings.
- rewrote another class in Swift.
- updated crash reporting and logging frameworks.