Descriptions for Brusherator 1.2 Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CC+
– Photoshop CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017 and beyond.
– CS6 and below aren’t supported.
Web Site: http://brusherator-manual.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Brusherator for Photoshop CC and above! Brushes! On the Panel! Create tiny text buttons, larger auto-generated and custom thumbnail buttons. Keep your Brushes, Tool presets and Actions on a panel. And much more!
– Create tiny text buttons, larger auto-generated and custom thumbnail buttons;
– Keep your Brushes, Tool presets and Actions on a panel;
– An additional optional panel for larger previews;
– Brush size is inherited no matter what brush size is in the preset (and this can can be overridden for particular presets);
– Alternatives: a different variant of the preset on the same button;
– Shelves for different tasks;
– Hotkeys to toggle Brusherator visibility and Alternatives;
What’s New in Brusherator 1.2
– Move several buttons at once
– Copy or move brushes between shelves
– Option to show shelves as tabs
– Create new tool and brush presets directly from Brusherator
– Rename and duplicate shelves
– Brusherator Plus: a second panel for more tools!
– Update current preset from Flyout menu
– More scripts for power users
– New buttons are added under the cursor (when added from RMB menu/hotkey)
– Fixed: flyout menu of other extensions creating shelves on Brusherator (whaaat)
– Fixed: empty lines in shelves
– Fixed: no need to switch of Current Tool Only Photoshop option anymore
– Fixed: wrong names of context menu items