Descriptions for Bill Boss 1.1.4
Name: Bill Boss (with cloud sync)
Release Date: September 26, 2017
Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/bill_boss/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/bill-boss-with-cloud-sync/id1233519669?mt=12
Bill Boss is a powerful yet simple app for keeping track of upcoming (and overdue) bills, payment history and notes.
Imagine being able to easily see all the bills that need to be paid this month along with a total amount- an amazing tool for budgeting.
• Notifications on your Mac when a bill payment is upcoming, or if there are past bills that are overdue.
• Add unlimited bills, including reoccurring ones from Weekly all the way to Yearly. Includes support for mixing multiple currencies.
• Use the always available menubar icon to quickly see the list of bills, sorted by Overdue, Due Soon and Future.
• Syncs with iCloud or Dropbox so no matter which Mac you’re on, your bills & payments are there. Add a bill at home, go to work and see it there.
• Export payment history as CSV file to import into other financial software.
• Print or export to PDF the list of unpaid bills.
What’s New in Bill Boss 1.1.4
[New] Support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
[New] Confirmation dialog is now shown when choosing to remove old payments.
[New] Using standard macOS segmented control for switching betweeen bills and payments.
[Fixed] Crash editing or paying a bill if iCloud syncing was turned on but not available.
[Fixed] Issue where it was possible to have more than two decimal places for the bill totals.
[Fixed] Issue where “syncing” label would show when cloud syncing was turned off.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category