Descriptions for Audulus 3.4.1 MAS
Name: Audulus 3
Release Date: August 21, 2017
Developer: Audulus LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://audulus.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/audulus-3/id1031667826?mt=12
Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
▶ Winner of Electronic Musician Magazine Editor’s Choice Award, 2017
“Audulus 3 is out and is stunning!”- Richard Devine, devinesound.net
“beautiful interface”- Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
▶ Run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
“The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I’ve bought in recent times!”
– Mac App Store Australia review
“Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I’ve ever used.”
– USA Mac App Store review
“Remarkable gesture control”
▶ Visit our forum for exciting user-created patches! ◀
▶ Key Features:
• fluid interface- smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control- use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• presets- quickly change between settings
• unlimited history- everything you do is stored
• polyphony- process multiple voices
• encapsulation- group nodes into sub-patches
• diverse nodes- from ADSR to ZeroCross
• audio unit version- run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
• iCloud support- effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
▶ Featured Built-in Modules:
• 5ms Revolving Clock Divider
• Touch Feedback Clock
• Ms. Torsion Distortion
• Fibonacci Sequence
• Fab Five Rectifying LFO
• The Warpeggiator
• Scale Quantizer
• Cyclone Matrix Mixer
…and many more!
▶ Built-in Nodes:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
• Audio Unit Plug-in
• Custom Nodes- build your own modules!
• Math expression module-34 Math nodes in one!
• Timing mode- figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
• Switch pack- two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
• Poly pack- Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
▶ Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. Intel GMA 950 Graphics is not supported. ◀
What’s New in Audulus 3.4.1
– Bug fixes.