Descriptions for Wondershare Filmora 8.5.0
Name: Wondershare Filmora
Released: Nov 14th, 2017
Developer: Wondershare Software
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.wondershare.com/
User friendly video editor that comes with a compact design and enables you to process, and enhance videos that can be easily shared with your friends
Sharing raw videos with your friends or on your social accounts is not necessarily a good idea: you recordings need to be processed to preserve only the relevant content, or optimized for playback on various device. Wondershare Filmora is a well structured editing solution that provides basic yet efficient video processing tools.
User friendly video processor featuring an intuitive workflow
Finding your way around the Wondershare Filmora main window proves to be fairly easy: in the top area you can visualize your video library and the built in effects, while on the bottom you can organize your movies and audio content in a timeline. Of course, the app comes with a built in player for previewing the videos.
To use the Wondershare Filmora all you have to do is import the videos you want to process, arrange them in the timeline area, and then use the built in editing tools to customize the result until it matches your needs.
Get creative by rearranging video snippets and adding simple yet spectacular transition effects
Within the Wondershare Filmora main window, you also have the option to record video or audio content in real time: when you are done, the same area enables you to split, crop, or rotate your recording.
In addition, the Wondershare Filmora app allows you to apply tilt-shift, mosaic, or face off effects to your videos. Last but not least, Wondershare Filmora includes a collection of text or graphic transition animations that can be easily personalized: drag and drop them on top of the timeline area and the double click on top of them to access the respective settings panel.
Well organized video processor featuring simple editing tools and a large collection of personalizable transition effects
On the whole, Wondershare Filmora is a powerful solution designed to help you edit video using a Mac and that also offers you the possibility to clean up your personal videos and produce high quality content that can be shared with others without having to deal with complex tools.
Moreover, the Wondershare Filmora utility can export the results to popular video formats, but you also have the possibility to upload them directly to your YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo accounts.
What’s new in Wondershare Filmora 8.5.0
November 14th, 2017
- Customizable speed controls, now up to 100x fast mo and 0.01x slow mo
- Camera-shake/earthquake effects
- Easier to create 1:1 Square ratio videos for Instagram
- Supports 9:16 portrait project ratio and export profile
- Adds the option to auto crop or Pan and Zoom imported photos to fit project ratio(esp 3:2 DSLR photo or 9:16 phone photo to fit 16:9 project)
- Blending mode/Opacity control for clips in PiP tracks
- Background blur effect for decorating black bars in portrait videos/photos
- Frame overlays for decorating black bars in portrait videos/photos or 3:2 DSLR photo
- New Time code digits controller for precise jump to desired time on Timeline
- Supports sub category structure for effect categories
- Allows more text tracks (up to 5) and more music tracks (up to 10)
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：1417 views (Daily)