Name: Wondershare Filmora for Mac
Release Date: 6 June 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://filmora.wondershare.com/video-editor/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/filmora-video-editor/id447570101?mt=12
Wondershare Filmora (was Wondershare Video Editor) is an easy-to-use yet powerful video-editing app to edit and retouch videos with rich video and photo editing functions like trimming, cropping, rotating, adding stylish titles, applying filter effects, inserting transition and motion effects, etc. Furthermore, you can export videos to various popular video formats and portable devices for wider sharing and enjoyment or directly upload them to YouTube for sharing with family and friends. It also enables you to burn videos to DVD discs for better video preservation.
・Support importing all popular videos, audios and photos for editing
・Trim, crop, and rotate videos freely & add voiceover and background music
・Retouch videos and photos with rich filters, titles, transitions and motions
・Save videos to local or portable devices or directly share to YouTube
・Burn the edited videos to DVD for better video preservation
What's New in Version 8.2.3:
• Resolved an issue that may cause preview lags between two clips on the Timeline.
• Added 25 new royalty-free music tracks.
• Added 4K preset for sharing to YouTube,Vimeo &Facebook.
• Optimized the trial watermark logo.
• Optimized audio fade in &fade out algorithm.
• Able to search in effect library and media library.
• Added a text input box in text editor window.
• Made it possible to disable or enable tracks on timeline.