Name: The Foundry NUKE Studio
Released: 4 May 2017
Includes: Pre-K'ed (X-Force)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or 10.10
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.foundry.com/products/nuke/
1. Unzip & Unrar, check Crack/install.txt
2. Enjoy it
Our industry-leading NUKE range offers cutting-edge toolkits covering node-based compositing, editorial and finishing across solutions that deliver unparalleled speed, functionality and collaboration possibilities. Whether you're a single shot compositor or working across projects end to end, you can find all the tools you need to get the job done fast.
NUKE’s powerful node-based compositing toolset gives you the power and flexibility to create with confidence. NUKE includes all of the 2D compositing tools you’d expect, together with a full 3D system, plus tools for stereoscopic film and deep compositing built right in. NUKE’s unparalleled flexibility, customisation and collaboration help you and your team get the highest quality results fast. This award-winning toolset is the core that the NUKE range is built on.
Highest quality results
Used by many of the best VFX houses in the industry on the biggest blockbuster movies, NUKE makes producing pixel perfect, film-grade results both painless and creatively satisfying.
Complete compositing toolkit
NUKE’s advanced node-based compositing toolset includes over 200 different nodes, plus a true 3D system, deep compositing tools and support for stereoscopic workflows in the base application.
Speed and efficiency
Work quickly and interactively with NUKE’s cutting-edge toolkits, GPU acceleration and fluid workflows. Everything you need to get the job done fast is built in and ready to go.
NUKE’s node graph, resolution-independent processing, and collaborative nature ensure that the scope of work you can handle with NUKE—both technically and creatively—is unmatched.
Efficient, collaborative workflows lie at the heart of the NUKE range. Whether you're working in a group of artists or running an effects department, NUKE makes teamwork seamless.
Open and customizable
With major operating system support, low hardware requirements, a Python API and seamless compatibility with other members of the NUKE family, NUKE is a perfect fit for your pipeline.
What's New in Version 10.5v4:
• BUG ID 132856 - OCIO CDLTransform: The read from file and cccid controls did not work as expected.
• BUG ID 148383 - Expressions: Holding Shift and then dragging the animation icon in a node's Properties panel
did not copy expressions correctly.
• BUG ID 154814 - Timeline: Importing multiple EDL tracks using New Track > New Track(s) from EDL created
the tracks in reverse order.
• BUG ID 164572 - DeepWrite: Leaving the file type control blank caused Nuke to crash.
• BUG ID 208545 - OCIO CDLTransform: CDLs with no ColorCorrection id value set caused Nuke to become
• BUG ID 253481 - Export: Adding additional nodes to an export track did not work as expected.
• BUG ID 270344 - Switch: Disabling a Switch node did not pass the default input down the node tree.
• BUG ID 271332 - Monitor Output: Blackmagic Decklink Studio 2 cards distributed colors slightly differently
between the 8-bit and 10-bit modes.
Full Release Notes: https://s3.amazonaws.com/thefoundry/products/nuke/releases/10.5v4/Nuke10.5v4_ReleaseNotes.pdf